Here's the recording from today's MUG. Sorry - first few minutes were clipped.
It's Jeffrey Balmeo from Neudesic. Sorry I missed the discussion. You asked if anyone had any issues with connecting, but no one answered. I did, but not sure if Derek will see this message. We spoke before that our connection was totally lost beginning of March. We went through so many steps and ensured our information was correct in the Microsoft Dynamics settings. Just a week ago Marketo engineers looking into it found that our password field was NULL. This is disconcerting to me as it took 3.5 months to determine that. After the issue was notified to us, I went back into the admin to re-enter our CRM user/password info and went through correctly, no errors. We are now connected!!!
But another issue is that the Microsoft Dynamics setting section is not consistent. The "Edit Credentials" link in the menu is not the same as the Orange "EDIT" button on the Credentials box area. In the "Edit Credentials", the URL is not filled out even though there's a value; also this field is not editable. In the Orange "EDIT" button, the URL is filled out with the correct info. Also, for the "Validate Sync Setup" link, you have to re-enter your password before testing or it will fail.
UPDATE: on validation... It seems to be passing the password now.
All this is in my support ticket that's been open, just hoping Derek can clear the smoke on what could have caused this issue in the first place.
Retrieving data ...