Data Quality Bootcamp or Why Dirty Data = Low Marketing ROI
Avoid GIGO (garbage in, garbage out): increase efficiency and save money by instituting good data practices. This session will give you very practical tips on how to set up data and process quality management campaigns.
As a result, the value-adding functions like scoring, models and attribution return real ROI
- Hands on data quality, e.g. Invalid Email Address, Bad Phone Number, Duplicates, Unknown Marketo Lead
- Data normalization: state and country
- What is inferred Marketo data and how to leverage it
- Troubleshooting CRM connection & sync for records: required fields, default values, reconnecting 'orphan' Marketo records
- Know your Marketo cookies: identifying and correcting Marketo cookie to associate with correct lead record
- Using data append or data enrich flow action
This session is well-suited for marketing leaders, practitioners and marketing operations specialists and it will outline implications of dirty data or broken processes and will provide hands on advice on how to pinpoint data hygiene factors for your organization.