SOLVED

REST API returns error code 703: Feature is not enabled for the subscription

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

REST API returns error code 703: Feature is not enabled for the subscription

I was able to follow the instructions to create a custom service and to then to get an access token via the identity service. But then when trying to list files (or any other action) I get the following response:

{
    "errors": [
        {
            "code": "703",
            "message": "Feature is not enabled for the subscription"
        }
    ],
    "requestId": "<id>",
    "success": false
}

The documentation has a list of error codes, but 703 is not listed.

Has anyone seen this error or now how to resolve it? Do you have to pay more to access the REST API? (If it matters, our subscription type is listed as “Marketo Enterprise Customer”.)
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Re: REST API returns error code 703: Feature is not enabled for the subscription

Hi Ben, "List Files" is a beta feature and this may not be enabled for your subscription. Please contact Marketo support to get access. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Re: REST API returns error code 703: Feature is not enabled for the subscription

Hi Ben, "List Files" is a beta feature and this may not be enabled for your subscription. Please contact Marketo support to get access. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the response, Jep! I will do that. Also, I think it would be great if that error code (and any other unlisted ones) were added to the list of error codes.

Thanks again!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ben, thanks for the heads up! I will add this error code to the list.