Marketing Director - Tulsa, OK
Stan Johnson Company (SJC) is one of the nation’s leading commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firms that focuses exclusively on single tenant, net lease transactions involving retail, office, industrial, medical and sale-leaseback properties. The firm provides acquisition, disposition, capital markets and advisory services for institutions, developers, investment funds, and private investors across the United States. SJC has an exceptional 25-year history, has completed more than $15 billion in transactions nationwide, and is considered the Net Lease Authority®. Currently, the firm employs over 100 employees in nine offices nationwide. Visit www.stanjohnsonco.com for more information.
The Marketing Director will develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan for Stan Johnson Company, reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer. Ultimately, this role will be responsible for generating leads to increase SJC Market share and Mind Share through the following activities:
- Evaluate, develop and coordinate all critical Marketing efforts with key focus towards branding, lead generation/metrics, social media, website development/maintenance, public relations
- Oversee development of collateral, including corporate brochures, cards, tradeshow graphics, newsletters, email templates, web updates
- Promote new broker hires, closed transactions, office openings/expansions
- Broker team/office marketing plans, press releases
- Coordinate all conference and client events
- Identify industry conferences, negotiate sponsorships, prepare booths/signage, coordinate speaking engagements, evaluate conference attendance
- Collaborate with SJC’s Property Marketing, Database, Research and Recruiting teams to facilitate marketing initiatives.
- Supervise Corporate Marketing staff including Graphic Designer and Property Marketing Manager as well as manage external vendor/contract relationships including web designers, PR support, trade show representatives
- Strong background in corporate marketing and commercial real estate, previous industry experience is required.
- Significant experience in building/leading highly effective corporate marketing department.
- Significant experience in developing/implementing comprehensive corporate marketing plan.
- Significant experience in branding strategies, lead generation, website enhancement & marketing, industry conference participation, social media and public relations.
- Aptitude to accurately and effectively develop, maintain and manage department/project budgets.
- Good organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize tasks, strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to problem solve and work closely with the executive team as well as brokers and lead the organization in terms of marketing direction.
- Highly technically proficient including working knowledge of MS Office software.
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably with a marketing and/or real estate background.
For more information or to apply, please contact:
Andra Nelson, Business Development
I have the same question (0)