Report that shows campaign/event success

Anonymous
Not applicable

Report that shows campaign/event success

Curious if there is a report that will show me campaign/event success quarterly.  I dont want to see which contacts achieved success just overall campaign success.  Any suggestions?
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Report that shows campaign/event success

Hi Erin,
The Program Performance report in analytics will show Total Successes and a percentage on a program by program basis

Is this what you were looking for?

Will
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Will,

Not sure if that will work.  I need to be able to report on the OVERALL success of our email, tradeshows and events on a quarterly basis.  So the sum of all of the emarketing programs for a whole quarter etc.  Does that make sense?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Erin,
Are you just looking for totals on that report?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Success totals.  So total success for all of the email campaigns sent for Q4 out of x amount sent.  Total Sucess (attended webinar, vs registered for Q4.  SOmething that will measure overall how email campaigns did etc.
Veronica_Holme4
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Erin, I think you can achieve what you are after using a combination of program performance report filtered by channel. The program performance will give you all the successes in all programs run in that quarter, and if you've been diligent using programs, each program will have a channel associated with it, so you can filter all your reports by channel, e.g email programs, or event programs, or webinars.