Please feel free to email me (MattS@uTest.com) or apply online - https://hire.jobvite.com/Jobvite/Job.aspx?b=nUckomwF&j=oWkrYfwp
- Meticulously manage, and report on, a large monthly and annual acquisition budget.
- Build, maintain, and optimize paid and free inbound campaigns that exceed company goals.
- Leveraging our internal Creative team, constantly A/B test all variables such as ad text, landing pages, display ads, etc.
- Develop strategic plans to improve conversion rates, lead scoring and thresholds to improve the sales funnel with the ultimate goal of driving additional revenue.
- Leverage marketing automation tools to maximize campaign effectiveness.
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses in support of marketing, finance, IT, merchandising, customer service and UX initiatives.
- Oversight and coordination of tracking tags, tracking strategy, and the analytics tools in place.
- Assist in Marketo and Salesforce administration.
- Help create compelling content for landing pages, blogs, etc.
- SEO experience is a plus (e.g tools like Moz.org and Google Webmaster)
- 5-8 years of experience managing paid campaigns
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Google AdWords and Google Analytics is a must.
- Experience managing budgets in excess of $100k per month is a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Google Webmaster, Drupal, B2B or SaaS is a plus.
- Proficiency with Eloqua/Marketo or similar marketing automation tools
- Confident in their analysis capabilities, advertising, and business understanding.
- Ability to problem-solve, multi-task and meet deadlines
- A fanatical attention to detail
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing or related field.
uTest provides in-the-wild testing services that span the entire software development lifecycle – including functional, security, load, localization and usability testing. The company’s community of more than 100,000 professional testers from 200 countries put web, mobile and desktop applications through their paces by testing on real devices under real-world conditions. Thousands of companies –from startups to global brands – rely on uTest as a critical component of their QA processes for fast, reliable, and cost-effective testing results. Founded in 2007, we’ve appreciated tremendous success for a start-up, having raised $80 million in funding and increased revenue by 250% YoY since 2008. We have a recurring, blue-chip customer base that includes global brands like Google, Microsoft, Groupon, AOL, Intuit and the BBC. Moreover, uTest been widely featured in tier one media such as Fortune, Forbes, BusinessWeek and TechCrunch, as well as received awards from Gartner, Mashable and SXSW. More info at http://www.utest.com orhttp://blog.utest.com