As manager of the marketing automation team, you will lead a team of four and oversee responsibility for all enterprise and partner marketing automation programs. You will drive user growth and revenue through increasing qualified leads, improve lead quality, increase lead-to-sales efficiency and effectiveness and align direct marketing and inbound/outbound sales strategies.
The ideal candidate must be able to work in a dynamic environment as a strategic partner and service provider to the Product Marketing, Enterprise Sales, Lead Development and Online Revenue teams.
- Maintain and optimize our marketing automation instance to support our email marketing strategy, including acquisition and conversion programs, lead scoring, multi-touch drip nurture and broadcast emails, segmentation, workflows, and ROI reporting
- Identify opportunities to leverage automation to improve marketing effectiveness, including audience segmentation, and reporting and analytics
- Maintain and optimize our marketing automation infrastructure
- Oversee technical projects specific to the automation platform including technical integration with HootSuite products and third-party vendors
- Understand, communicate and leverage marketing data, tools and tactics which produce the highest ROI
- Provide and recommend new database marketing strategies in response to market opportunities and competitive threats
- Provide marketing expertise to all levels of HootSuite management and marketing in order to evangelize and expand demand generation capacity, capability and targets
Required Skills & Experience:
- Five years of marketing leadership experience, including at least three with direct responsibility for overseeing database marketing using marketing automation software
- Three years of relevant experience with CRM systems, with preference for Salesforce experience
- Strong strategic planning, writing, presentation and communication skills
- Competencies associated with an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Management Information Systems, or exceptional industry experience
- Ability to effectively manage projects for diverse stakeholders on time and on budget
- Proven experience in market/competitive analysis and market segmentation
- love for social media
- has worked in both corporate and start up environments
Please apply online here.