Mobile Landing Page Element Re-sizing

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mobile Landing Page Element Re-sizing

I upgraded my templates today to be mobile compatible and activated the mobile version of some of my landing pages, but they look horrible. They wouldn't look so bad if I could resize the elements on within the mobile editor but I don't see a way to do this. Does anyone have a workaround for this?

Thanks.
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mobile Landing Page Element Re-sizing

I want to subscribe to this as well. When I resize the elements on the mobile version, it resizes those elements on the landing page version. I would love to hear how others are dealing with the mobile version.
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you're talking about images, it's kind of quirky, but yes there is a workaround for the way the mobile page auto-sizes your images.

Instead of dragging in a picture element directly to the mobile page, use the rich text editor and insert an image from there.  Within the rich text editing screen you should be able to resize the image properties.  Kind of a nuisance and not sure why it's designed this way, but that's how it is at the moment.

Alternatively, you could just remove your desktop images from the mobile version completely and create new ones sized for mobile in photoshop..
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

For now, the best bet is to hide those Desktop elements on the Mobile view and then create new elements in the mobile canvas that you'll make visible on Mobile only. Now that you're working with separate elements, you can change them as you please. This is usually what you'll want as it's generally better to use different text/images in the mobile view that are specifically designed for faster consumption.

If you want smaller images in the mobile view, consider using a rich-text element and inserting (and optionally re-sizing) the image that way.