Drop me a note here: email@example.com
Joint Commission Resources is currently seeking an Associate Director, Demand Generation to join their team in the Oak Brook, IL area. Joint Commission Resources (JCR) is a global publishing, educational and consulting affiliate of The Joint Commission, nationally recognized for its progressive achievements in the accreditation process.
For over 20 years, JCR has been providing solutions to improve the quality and safety of health care. We are looking for individuals with the experience in real-world practices and the know-how to produce tangible results. We invite you to join our team of dedicated partners committed to creating a better experience for the patient.
Directs team responsible for demand generation programs across all Joint Commission Resources ("JCR") product and service lines globally. Sets strategy, plans, and executes programs that include offline, online and live in-person marketing events. Works in collaboration with leadership in Marketing, Business Development, and Product P&Ls to ensure alignment with corporate objectives.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in business, marketing, or communications. MBA a plus.
- At least seven years of progressive experience in marketing. At least three years in a demand generation/downstream marketing role.
- At least three years of experience managing marketing activities in Salesforce.com. Able to train and coach marketers new to Salesforce.com.
- Experience or certification using a marketing automation platform (e.g. Marketo, Pardot) a plus.
- Possesses advanced knowledge of digital and content marketing program best practices.
- Able to develop and coach experienced marketing staff.
- Able to communicate demand generation strategy and techniques to non-marketing internal stakeholders.
- At least two years of experience managing direct reports.
- Leadership skills demonstrated by the ability to motivate and influence work teams.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking ability.
- Ability to select, manage, and hold accountable third-party vendors.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to give persuasive presentations to prospects and customers at the VP level.
- Familiarity with the health care industry a plus. International experience a plus.
- Anticipated travel requirements up to 10%.