B2B Demand Generation Director
The Demand Generation Director will be a key contributor within the marketing team, reporting to the Vice President, Internet Marketing. The ideal candidate must have experience in creating, executing B2B focused online marketing programs using the latest demand generation methods, and targeted at prospective and current customers to support achievement of sales revenue goals.
- Develop and manage an integrated demand generation plan focused on mid-market and enterprises, including: lead nurturing campaigns, field events, banners, webcasts, syndicated content.
- Create and manage lead nurturing, drip marketing, CRM programs to maintain relationships and converts leads to revenue.
- Be the "sales opportunity catalyst" - forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length.
- Oversee database management - segmentation, list acquisition/import, data cleansing, event capture, lead management etc.
- Collaborate with others to build demand generation functions and content into the website, driving conversion from visitors to leads.
- Generate and maintain actionable reports that track and measure success of online marketing initiatives, and help with improving the cost of customer acquisition.
- Implement testing methodologies to continually improve campaign performance.
Qualifications and Experience:
The role is designed for a seasoned demand generation manager who has consistently run online B2B campaigns targeted at enterprise and SMB prospects.
- 5+ years of marketing experience with 3 years focused on online demand generation / inbound marketing for SAAS.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Marketo (SFDC experience is a plus).
- Enthusiasm for data-driven marketing, demonstrated analytical ability and orientation for detail.
- Excellent writing skills, specifically copywriting targeted at the B2B buyer.
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to execute successful projects with minimal guidance in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects and requests.
- Experience with Social Media, Mobile marketing is a plus.
- Must be comfortable with a balance of day-to-day execution and high-level strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communication studies, business administration or related field; MBA is a plus.
To apply for this position, please submit resume to email@example.com with "Demand Generation Director" in the Subject.
Find out more about Egnyte.