Launch Marketing is a close-knit team of professionals who are passionate about having a positive impact on our client’s sales pipelines and ultimately on their bottom line. Our 13 year old firm often acts as the virtual marketing team for companies without internal resources and for those larger organizations with internal marketing teams, providing a variety of lead generation and lead nurturing focused activities – all with a commitment to delivering results.
As we grow, we are looking for an energetic and forward thinking marketer who aligns with our core values (exceptional service, accountability, results driven, responsive), likes to work in a fast paced environment and gets excited by seeing his or her work have a big impact on the client it was created for.
Summary: Become a key player at a boutique marketing firm located in Austin, Texas, and focus on delivering exceptional service and results to B2B technology-oriented businesses.
Skills: 3-4 years of experience in B2B marketing, ideally within the technology industry. Agency experience is a plus. Must have demonstrated experience supporting integrated marketing plan development and executing marketing campaigns across a variety of mediums. Social media, PPC and blog development experience highly preferred.
Role: The Marketing Specialist will support key accounts and be responsible for executing a range of marketing campaigns with a focus on delivering results. As a key member of the Launch team, this individual will work closely with other team members on responsibilities such as campaigns, content development [spanning collateral, case studies, reports, etc.], graphic design, web development, direct marketing and more. This role provides ample opportunity to learn and grow in all areas of marketing, and we are more than willing to teach the right person.
Further role responsibilities include:
Support select accounts and lead day-to-day activities on campaign execution components, including:
- Determine resources needed to complete various aspects of the work
- Work closely with team members on the execution of campaigns
- Lead / support the development of applicable content
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign results
- Provide recommendations to continually increase campaign effectiveness
- Ensure clients maintain a high level of satisfaction with the work and results achieved
- Support the process for the interview, selection and hiring of marketing interns
- Maintain billable time at > 70%
Mission: What outcomes will you produce after 12 months at Launch Marketing?
Clients and team members will rave about what you have accomplished over the past year. You will have wowed them with the exceptional level of service provided and the results achieved by the work that was done. For the clients you work with, they will consider you an integral part of their marketing team/company and their successes. Internally, you will be a key member of the Launch team and the “go to expert” for several topic areas within marketing.
- Execute integrated marketing plans for our clients that drive value to their bottom-line and be able to substantiate the outcomes that are delivered and their value [be it qualified leads, sales proposals, revenue, other.]
- Manage or support multiple project-based engagements throughout each year (product launches, websites, case studies, product demos and more)
- Achieve at least 3 positive mentions from account managers within 60 days of being hired by communicating proactively and demonstrating genuine concern for their success and satisfaction
- Contribute new ideas, implement and test industry best practices for marketing so that our team evolves with latest trends and delivers strong results for clients
- Marketing mastery: Has demonstrated experience in campaign execution across a variety of mediums. Tests, tracks and analyzes everything that is done and provides new ideas to continuously improve results based on what is discovered. Experience in SEO, SEM, PPC and social media is highly preferred and experience with salesforce.com and marketing automation solution(s) are a plus.
- Creativity:Brings interesting and unique ideas to the team and is actively engaged in the brainstorming of new ideas for plan components, themes, etc.
- Intelligence: Demonstrates an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information, has a good grasp on the technology space and can quickly comprehend how technology software or hardware “works” at the highest level, even when first introduced to it.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas and best practices to the company and clients.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude and handles changing priorities with finesse.
- High standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Organization and planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities, has great attention to detail and follows through on every commitment.
- Interpersonal skills: Listens intently, seeks to understand the viewpoints of others and grasps nuances in different personality styles. Can collaborate effectively with the team and clients.
- Written and verbal communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Feels comfortable leading discussions with executive level audiences.
Who Should Apply
Marketers looking to share their knowledge and expertise with fellow marketers and who want to continually expand their marketing experiences and expertise in a fast-paced business environment
Company benefits include: paid time off (holidays & personal time for vacations, sick time, etc.), 401K, health insurance stipend, educational opportunities at workshops, conferences, etc., flexible scheduling, occasional telecommuting and a casual work environment.
How to Apply
Email your resume including a (1) cover letter describing your alignment with the job mission along with your (2) salary requirements and (3) work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Marketing Specialist Position.”