Demand Generation Manager - San Francisco (US)
FinancialForce.com’s new Demand Generation Manager will work with the rest of the marketing team to plan and execute the right lead generation campaigns for specific Apps in our product suite. You will lead, build and execute integrated campaigns that encompass the entire marketing mix. This includes setting campaign goals and metrics, selecting target and reach methods, utilizing and/or developing the best offers, and reporting on your programs. This position requires a mix of skills including a creative flair, organizational abilities and the ability to focus on execution details! Join our awesome team in the city!
- Develop and execute measurable demand generation programs that drive pipeline for our direct sales team
- Work closely with product marketing to develop and execute campaign elements including but not limited to: webinars, ebooks, content development, advertising, lead agency programs, 3rd party channel development, etc.
- Improve program performance thru visibility of an end-to-end lead management process from the initial prospect capture through to nurturing and hand-off to sales.
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance and optimize the lead generation process
- Produce lead and opportunity reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress, conversion rates, cost per lead, etc.
- Work with internal/external resources to create content and assets necessary to drive interest
- Leverage Marketo, Salesforce.com, and other tools to track the success of each program
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 5+ years experience running demand generation campaigns for B2B companies
- An established track record of managing nurturing programs, webinars, online advertising, email campaigns, and sponsorships
- Experience with salesforce.com and Marketing Automation (Marketo or Eloqua preferred)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills
- Metrics driven with the ability to showcase examples of rockstar campaigns
- Experience marketing, selling and supporting ERP, CRM or financial applications
- Professional Services industry experience