This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
- No need to add Sync to/Change Status in SFDC Campaigns flow steps, done for you
- Easy, one-click setup (instead of setting up member statuses manually)
- Adds all program members to the campaign regardless of success/influence (i.e. anyone who gets sent the email is part of the campaign, rather than specifying only those that opened)
- No support (in MKTO) for nesting child campaigns
- Inconsistent member statuses (b/c of different progression steps) so if you are reporting based on that, it will be messed up
It's good to remember that you don't have to sync a Program to SFDC Campaign. It helps a lot with various reporting and having another way to view what leads have joined various programs. Your sales people may or may not find this helpful.
One Con is that if a lead becomes a Member, it will be sent to SFDC regardless of your MQL rules, so if you're holding back leads from SFDC, think about how to handle that.
Pro: Allows reps to create lists of those who open and/or click links in blasts for follow up. (Depdending on how you have your statuses set up)
Con: Once the initial sync is made, any change to event cost, or name, must be made in each system. Not a big deal, but need to be cognizant of it.
It's a good way for the sales rep to approve/wait list/decline registration to events.