SOLVED

Adding an email from another engagement stream

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding an email from another engagement stream

If I add an email from another engagement stream into a separate engagement stream, will the prospects be put on the other engagement stream if they respond? So to explain better - If Lead is currently on Engagement Stream A and within  Engagement Stream A I have an email from Engagement Stream B, would Lead get put on Engagement Stream B for responding (clicking) the email?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Adding an email from another engagement stream

Hi Jean, the only way that this would happen is if you have a trigger on Engagement Stream B that says "If clicks link in email x", then they can be pulled into that Engagement Stream. Otherwise, you're just using the same email and if it's located in both streams, then if someone moves to stream B at a later time, then they won't receive that same email since they received it in stream A.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Jean, the only way that this would happen is if you have a trigger on Engagement Stream B that says "If clicks link in email x", then they can be pulled into that Engagement Stream. Otherwise, you're just using the same email and if it's located in both streams, then if someone moves to stream B at a later time, then they won't receive that same email since they received it in stream A.
Chris_Willis1
Level 8 - Champion

Dory is correct..  the only way leads get moved in and out of engagement streams is through Smart Campaigns or specific transition rules you build in your stream.s  
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dory's correct, the lead will not be moved into Stream B just by clicking the link. You would have to set up transition rules or create a smart campaign. Do you want to this to happen?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. I don't want this to happen. I think I have figured out the issue. Thanks everyone!