Metalogix, the fastest growing software company in Washington DC, is looking for a marketing automation manager. Please send resume to email@example.com.
The Marketing Automation Manager is responsible for the execution and measurement of automated marketing programs using Marketo and Salesforce.com. The marketing automation manager owns the responsibility of translating campaign ideas and messaging into a lead generation machine through the use of targeted campaigns that are entirely automated, sustainable, and scalable. This role will also ensure the proper testing, tracking, and performance measurement of all marketing campaigns.
This position will report to the Sr. Director of Global Lead Generation. Success in this role requires Marketo experience, excellent analytical abilities, intellectual curiosity, attention to detail, and constant determination to improve process.
- Segment the marketing database for efficient and effective campaign targeting.
- Work with internal teams to gather requirements and then build, execute, and automate email marketing campaigns that are timely and relevant to the recipient.
- Implement best practice data hygiene and database health programs.
- Ensure Marketo is being used to its full potential and identify opportunities to improve ROI through better automation and targeting.
- Create and update marketing campaign workflows as changes to business requirements dictate.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on performance of each campaign and communicate results and plans for improvement.
- Generate and implement test strategies, to drive continuous improvement in key conversion rates.
- Refine and improve the lead scoring and lead recycling programs to deliver high quality leads with proper hand off to sales.
- Monitor lead quality and sales follow-up and report exceptions and areas of improvement.
- 2-5 years marketing experience with a minimum of 18 months experience working with an email and marketing automation platform such as Marketo or Eloqua.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of marketing automation and CRM experience.
- Well-rounded marketing technologist familiar with B2B lead generation (inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation, etc.).
- Ability to understand workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, presentation.
- Candidate must thrive in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent combination of experience and education.