SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI) provides powerfuland affordable IT management software to more than 100,000 customers worldwide– from Fortune 500 enterprises to small businesses. Focused on the real-world needs of IT professionals, SolarWinds products are downloadable, easy to use and maintain, and provide the power, scale, and flexibility needed to manage today’s complex IT environments. SolarWinds’ growing online community, thwack,is a gathering-place for problem-solving, technology-sharing, and participating in product development for all of SolarWinds’ products.
The Demand Generation Marketing Manager is responsible for the demand and lead generation campaigns with a focus on crafting and executing programs, then tracking and reporting on the results of the programs. The main objectives of this role are to generate a lead pipeline and to leverage tactical messaging to influence the marketplace, capture customers and prospects, and generate, nurture and convert the pipeline.
Candidates for this position must be organized, energetic, self-starters with proven experience and success in the development and execution demand generation programs.
- Develop and manage quarterly Demand Generation Plan that supports business growth objectives. Demand Gen plan includes campaign details, execution steps, content requirements, reporting templates, and supporting systems management
- Create and develop demand and lead generation activities, conversion programs, and marketing campaigns
- Integrate demand generation tactics and tools, including email, web seminars, events, social media, and search engine marketing
- Create and develop integrated programs and campaigns in alignment with new product launches, existing product up-sell and cross-sales, and new market development
- Leverage demand generation tools, resources and agencies for campaigns, programs, and reporting purposes
- Support overall company branding and awareness as part of the overall marketing initiatives and lead generation programs
- Actively solicit input from key stakeholders regarding new Demand Generation and campaign plan requirements
- Aggressively review and stay abreast of market trends through all available resources
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing & marketing operations role
- Project management expertise, including training and implementation of new processes
- Excellent understanding of customer and prospect marketing in a B2B environment
- Strong Excel and analytical skills (e.g., lookups, pivot tables & dealing with large volumes of data)
- Proven copy writing, editing skills. We will ask for writing samples.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Marketo or equivalent
If you are interested please apply at https://uscareers-solarwinds.icims.com/jobs/4003/demand-gen-sr.-marketing-manager/job