SOLVED

iPad Event Check In

Go to solution
Karen_Black
Level 5

iPad Event Check In

I gave someone permission to this mobile application. She was able to check people in, however when she tried to SYNC, an error message appeared stating "User is Unauthorized". Any suggestions on how to remedy?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: iPad Event Check In

I have found that turning the mobile device off and then back on solves this problem for my end-users...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have found that turning the mobile device off and then back on solves this problem for my end-users...
Karen_Black
Level 5

Thank you...we will try that out.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Karen

Can you share your experience using Ipad Event Check In ,as I plan to implement it.

I am also looking at atevent (A marketo certified vendor)

Thank You

Vik
Karen_Black
Level 5

Vik - we use Marketo for our smaller events (attendance of 100 - 200 people). So far we have been real pleased. There is a minor catch though...in Marketo, there currently is no way to cap registration or to set a registration by deadline. However, we discovered a work around where we can redirect a landing page from our registration landing page, to a waitlist landing page or an event closed landing page.  As for event check in, the iPad app was perfect for our events team to check people in, and then once sync'd,it goes straight within Marketo.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great & Thank Karen.

Question - any idea if the event app could be used on an Iphone device instead of the Ipad?.

Vik