HTML and CSS Development

Anonymous
Not applicable

HTML and CSS Development

We are looking for a contractor/company who specializes in the creation of Marketo Landing Page templates and Email templates. This person should be well versed in back-end development, including javascript, HTML, CSS, actionscripts, etc. They must have experience with making these templates responsive, as all of them will be required to have that feature. Ideally we would like to have someone who resides in the United States to avoid time conflicts and slowing down projects. Any referrals would be appreciated.
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HTML and CSS Development

Hi Brenton,

I'd be delighted to connect you with one of our enterprise clients following YSTC's successful delivery of a project similar to yours. We have a team of experienced developers (including all the languages you mention) in-house who regularly complete responsive template projects, spanning all regions, to a high standard. 

Feel free to get in touch, and I'll be happy to show you examples of our work and discuss your needs further: adamedwards@ystcglobal.com
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Brenton, please contact me at josh@perkuto.com. We have extensive experience developing responsive, coding, and implementing.

Hi Brenton,

We can help you on this and you can reach me at haris@grazitti.com or call me at 650-585-6640. Since we are an offshore comapny and we can offer you the offshore rates as well.