Beckon is breakthrough software designed by marketers. The company is led by a marketer. And we deliver order and insight, culled from chaos, to the world’s best marketers. CMOs turn to Beckon to help them understand and beautifully communicate the business impact of everything marketing does.
To earn the trust and respect of the great marketing leaders we serve, Beckon must itself be a great marketing leader. We know great marketing matters, so we invest in it. Quite simply, we do marketing and branding RIGHT. We are told all the time that our own marketing is extra-ordinary and we intend to keep it that way, with your help.
We are looking for a detail-obsessed, tech-savvy Marketing Operations Manager with enterprise marketing software experience to join our fast growing, well-funded SaaS company located in San Mateo, California.
If you are a world-class marketer, obsessed with creating order within the typical chaotic marketing department, then we need to talk. As a Marketing Operations Manager at Beckon you’ll keep the marketing machine running at peak performance. This starts with owning all aspects of our marketing database from data import, reporting, segmentation and clean up, to growth initiatives. You’ll also manage the implementation and day-to-day operation of marketing automation processes and tools. And you’ll capture and analyze key metrics, provide post campaign analyses and work with the team to optimize performance and ROI for all marketing programs.
If you’re passionate about continuously learning, testing, optimizing and making things happen, this is the role for you.
- Own the marketing database including data imports and clean up, list segmentation, subscription management and reporting.
- Lead data enrichment projects to improve targeting, segmentation and ensure data integrity.
- Manage marketing automation technology including nurture flows, communication schedules, lead scoring, and reporting and analysis.
- Build and execute marketing campaigns from start to finish including list segmentation, email template creation and testing, and landing page and form creation.
- Collaborate with the content team and designers to get the content and assets you need to deliver world-class and targeted communications.
- Capture and analyze key metrics to optimize and improve ROI for all marketing programs.
- Deliver robust and well-structured reporting to the business.
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing (or related field) .
- 4 - 6 years experience in marketing operations at a B2B technology company; enterprise software experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Marketo and Excel.
- Experience in database management including organization and clean up of large datasets.
- Experience in managing and executing lead nurturing and demand gen programs.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills.
- Roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic and willingness to take the initiative and make things happen.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, prioritize, work independently, and problem solve, working comfortably under pressure.
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less and a track record of delivering results on time and on budget.
- A love of creating order from chaos; an obsession with building smooth-running systems. (Yes, you are slightly OCD).
- Competitive salary based on experience, skills and qualifications
- Early stage stock options
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits, 401k, etc.
- A fun work culture including weekly catered lunches, work from home once/week, company outings, and more
Send an email and resume to email@example.com
WE BELIEVE IN HIRING THE VERY BEST.
If you’re excited by Beckon and would like to help marketers change the way they measure, track and optimize their marketing spend – we want you on the team!
Beckon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.