SOLVED

Integration with Wordpress Gravity Forms

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Integration with Wordpress Gravity Forms

I am being forced to work with Wordpress Gravity forms in our new site  - rather than using an iframe and Marketo forms. 

I'm using the Marketo plug-in on the wordpress site and the setup and install was pretty simple, but I'm running into the challenge of not being able to see and link to custom fields I've created to capture referring url and landing page url.

Has anyone come across the same or similar scenario around custom fields and have a solution?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Integration with Wordpress Gravity Forms

Ulg. Good luck! I had to do that for awhile and finally was able to get open ears once it became obvious that it wasn't working very well. Now we're back to Marketo forms. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ulg. Good luck! I had to do that for awhile and finally was able to get open ears once it became obvious that it wasn't working very well. Now we're back to Marketo forms. 
Fab_Capodicasa3
Level 4

Hi Gary,

This might came in late but if you are having problems with forms in Wordpress, an alternative is the WordPress Integration from Hoosh Marketing.You can use Marketo-enabled forms to capture visitor data from WordPress and the forms are prefilled with data held in Marketo.seg?add=3901506&t=2

Casey_Grimes
Level 10

Hey Gary,

Although custom fields aren't easily visible, it's actually a pretty straightforward process to include them with Katz's plugin—go to Admin->Field Management in Marketo, then click on "Export Field Names." You'll see the SOAP API name for each field next to its Friendly Label. Where there are open blank text fields for fields, simply place the SOAP API name and continue mapping accordingly. Hope this helps!