This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Lead scores and lead statuses work hand in hand. Lead statuses are generally what sales teams work off of, and you'll want to pair up your lead scores with statuses to communicate a Marketing Qualified Lead to sales.
This guide will have all you need to know:
- scoring is the basic part of the Lead Lifecycle (LLC)
- Once you have scoring, you choose a threshold score to push an MQL to Sales or SDRs.
- The campaign that does this push is the MQL campaign.
- When score >= X, Sync Lead to SFDC, Auto Assignment
- you can assign leads to owner directly
- Wait 10 mins
- Send Alert to Lead Owner and/or other people.
- you'll need an email that provides the lead's info and a link to the lead in SFDC.