After 3+ great years at ClearFit, I'm moving on to some new challenges. But this means there's an opening for someone to come in and take ClearFit's marketing and sales ops to the next level!
ClearFit has a great product and a super smart team that is fully aligned behind a vision of putting the right people into the right jobs. You'll be able to catch the wave with a mid-stage startup poised to really transform the hiring space.
I've included the full job description below. If you have any questions, I'm happy to chat: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Marketing and Sales Operations
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Job Type: Full Time
Do you get a thrill from helping businesses grow bigger and faster? Do you know your way around Marketo and Salesforce like the back of your hand? Can’t stop thinking of ways to automate stuff? Your dream job awaits you! In this position you will support our marketing, sales and customer success teams in developing automated, scalable, and efficient business processes. You’ll work hands-on and eventually build a dream team around you. This is a chance to make a big impact with a company that has experienced exponential growth and is poised for even bigger next steps!
What You Can Expect
You’ll be handed the keys to mature instances of Salesforce and Marketo and then have the chance to take them to the next level. Features of our existing implementations include:
- Fully automated onboarding nurturing program
- Automated workflows for primary business processes
- Best-in-class Salesforce interface based on the Skuid platform
- Multiple integrations with the ClearFit app, bringing data into Marketo/SFDC to to drive automation and personalization
- Robust lead source attribution already in place
You’ll also have a data warehouse and BI team ready to support you on reporting and analysis, and Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams that are fully aligned and ready to work with you to accomplish great things.
- Continually improve the efficiency and scalability of all sales, service, and marketing processes
- Design templates and workflows in Marketo to enable quick deployment of marketing programs
- Work with stakeholders across the company to collaborate on program ideas and turn them into reality
- Leverage a small team of existing contract resources to deploy programs and build new functionality to meet business requirements
- Ensure precise attribution for all marketing programs and enforce data hygiene throughout the funnel
- Own and continually improve the Salesforce user experience to maximize user productivity and customer satisfaction
- Be a thought leader and source of best practices within the organization for marketing automation, CRM, and sales ops
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 1-2 years experience with both Marketo and Salesforce
- Marketo Certified Expert and/or Salesforce Certified Administrator designations a big plus
- Deep understanding of the marketing and sales technology landscape; you have a few opinions around your ideal “stack”
- Strong communication and training skills
- Ability to manage the interests of different stakeholders, gather requirements, and develop optimal solution
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of PPC, SEO, and content marketing
- Eligible for participation in Employee Stock Option Plan
- Company benefits plan
- Subsidized health club membership
+ free caffeine and snacks!
We’re a Toronto-based company with a unique product and a clear vision to revolutionize hiring for small and medium-sized businesses. At ClearFit, you’ll be part of a dynamic and growing team where the best idea wins, and we’re looking for the best, hardest-working minds to be part of it.