Incorrect Score on Marketo SEO Page Optimization?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Incorrect Score on Marketo SEO Page Optimization?

Is anyone noticing that the page optimization feature in Marketo is not displaying the correct results? For instance, even after I have assigned the specific keyword we are optimizing for to the specific page (i.e. Keyword: PPACA compliance on Page: PPACA compliance made easy) it is still giving us results that say "target keyword is not in H1" or "target keyword is not in page title" although it most certainly is. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Thanks!
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Incorrect Score on Marketo SEO Page Optimization?

This definitely sounds like a bug.  Could you please give support a call to troubleshoot?
Angela_Ruggeri1
Level 2

I am having the same issue. My previously added pages are missing an I cannot add new pages either.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've seen weird things too like a great optimization score, but still showing tons of high impact issues. doesn't make sense.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone, if you're seeing strange things, please do call into support so we can help you troubleshoot. Also, just wanted to let MJ know that if you hover your mouse over the issue, it'll give you more info about how the SEO tool is making the evaluation. Sample screenshot below:

0EM50000000SbaK.jpg

Ann: can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?