Default Dynamic Content

Anonymous
Not applicable

Default Dynamic Content

When I drag elements into my segments they all are applied to default and I can't unapply them.  How do I get them to not show for a particular segment?

Thanks,
Libby
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

Re: Default Dynamic Content

Are you saying that you don't want a default option for some elements? So if they don't fit somewhere else in the segment, that element doesn't show at all?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Libby, 

If you click preview email instead of the edit draft view, you should be able to see it if the dynamic content is set up properly.  Once you go to preview mode, go to the top right and it should say "Default" but if you click the arrows it should show you the different content. 

0EM50000000SGmF.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

There may be a better way to do this but yes, I would like only a certain segment to see all of the options.   I have certified distributors that I want to give access to certain files to download on the landing page.  And then everyone else that comes to the site will not even see those files.  

When I click preview it's doesn't matter which segment I pick as they all show up for each - certified, non-certified and default.

Thanks for the help.

Libby