Is there a replace snippet option for landing pages?

Nadine_Regan1
Level 2

Is there a replace snippet option for landing pages?

We are trying to make it easier for people without code knowledge to update certain parts of our Landing Pages. I have created some snippets of content that already have the correct font-size, color, etc so that it can easily be placed on the LP without having to manually change anything. My problem is that there doesn't seem to be an option when clicking on a pre-defined area to "replace with snippet". I can drag the snippet onto the page but then it would have to be manually adjusted and moved into the correct spot which is what I am trying to avoid as well.

On our emails for example I can click on any text area and the gear icon will give me the option to "replace with snippet". Is that something that can be set up for LP's as well?
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Is there a replace snippet option for landing pages?

No, snippets can't do this on LPs. The LP doesn't function in the same way as the Email Template, that is, they don't have "editable areas". Yes, you can define a DIV section, but that's not the same as the Editable Section in the Email Template.

If you can, use visual cues or separate LP Templates for this. You could also ask people to use a Cloned Page or Program Template.