Glassdoor is seeking a rockstar to take a critical role in our growing B2B Demand Generation team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, the right candidate will have experience managing email execution, marketing campaign set up, database segmentations and growth, and will be versed in tools like Salesforce, Marketo, and Google Analytics. S/he will manage requests submitted by demand generation managers, execute multiple emails per week from Marketo, analyze and optimize these campaigns in order to provide insights, measure effectiveness and performance, and ROI of marketing spend. Your infrastructure and process is largely in place, so you’ll need to get your bearings and start executing quickly. Your growth opportunities include furthering your career in the area of email, marketing automation, and analytics. This includes presenting data, learning more advanced Marketo features and concepts, building new segmentations, nurture streams, and automated programs. You will also have direct exposure to, and learn from, our solid Product and Sales teams.
If you love marketing systems, a fast-paced hyper-growth environment, and want the opportunity to build the world’s largest job search platform then this is the place for you.
Glassdoor is a rapidly growing company backed by reputable venture capitalist firms including Benchmark Capital, Sutter Hill Ventures and Battery Ventures. We help people everywhere find the jobs and companies they love. We help employers advertise their open jobs to ideal candidates who might not be aware of them, and help promote their employer brand to candidates researching them.
What You’ll Do!
- Support our demand generation team by managing the email execution process
- Create and manage campaigns in Marketo and Salesforce
- Manage lead scoring in Marketo
- Analyze data related to scoring, opportunity conversions, funnel stage, lead score, and acquisition source.
- Create and manage dashboards and reports to measure marketing performance such as campaign effectiveness, lead distribution, pipeline contribution, ROI, user engagement, database health, email deliverability
- Identify opportunities to optimize landing pages and nurture streams to increase conversion and/or drive revenue for campaigns and nurturing programs.
- Help optimize freemium nurture programs
- Manage and maintain lead entry and data integrity in the CRM
- Manage database segmentations and work with the Marketing Managers to improve campaign targeting, efficiency, and results while minimizing opt-out rates.
- Work with Product Marketing to fine tune our automation systems to “listen” for relevant sales signals.
- Ownership in marketing systems infrastructure and process definition
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and work juggling capabilities
- At least 1 year experience working with data and marketing systems
- Experience with sending email
- Strong analytical skills, ability to think strategically about the metrics, and ability to translate basic data sets into recommendations for marketing and sales leadership
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Marketo to execute marketing campaigns and track effectiveness.
- Experience with A/B testing and Google Analytics
- Good command of Excel including pivot tables
We truly believe that where you work matters and, as a career community, we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. So join us on our mission – we intend to have a heck of a good time as we get there!
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock options
- Lots of happy, friendly coworkers
- Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage (and we even pay 90% of dependent coverage).
- Fully stocked break rooms with free food and drinks
- Free catered organic lunch every day
- Dog friendly office (with a few dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- Onsite yoga, gym, game room, and meditation room
- Company and team volunteer days
- Mac or PC – you choose!
- Sunny offices on the water with wrap around decks
- 2012 & 2013 Winner “Best Places to Work” in the North Bay
- Love the active life? We have company and team outings (Ball games, running club, hikes, paddle-boarding etc.)
This position is based in Sausalito, CA (minutes from San Francisco, just over the Golden Gate Bridge). Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, including equity in an early stage startup backed by top-tier VC