Jive is currently seeking a data driven Senior Marketing Operations leader with a proven track record of building an integrated marketing infrastructure (Systems, Process and Analytics), which is leveraged effectively across a global organization. The ideal candidate needs to increase alignment between the different marketing functions and with sales. This position is responsible for the global planning and execution of the marketing operations function including the processes and infrastructure for effective campaign execution, lead management, marketing database and reporting. They will be able to articulate the vision for marketing operations and influence senior management through compelling business cases and excellent presentation skills. They will also need to be able to get down to the detail and do the execution work as appropriate.
This person will be the main interface to the central corporate marketing function with a focus on optimization of process and systems, best practice development around program and project execution, providing insight into results of marketing activities and guidance on areas of improvement.
This person will collaborate within the cross-functional teams in marketing, operations and IT. They will gather stakeholder feedback and work collaboratively with all functions to drive positive change within the organization.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Bring marketing insight to life for the marketing leaders in the corporate marketing function. Provide coaching and enablement on using marketing data to drive decision making. Work closely with functional leaders to determine and establish best practices for campaign execution.
- Support the selection of marketing technology(s) and the roll-out throughout the organization including enablement support. Provide insight into data to support optimization of the processes. Work closely with key stakeholders.
- Build out processes together with key stakeholders to manage marketing content production leveraging existing content, existing resources and capturing where the demand is within the organization to be able to prioritize the content creation efforts within Jive. Provide insight into content ROI and measure content utilization.
- Support the global event strategy by supporting the leadership team with the data and recommendations needed to optimize the event mix. Recommend and deploy process and technology as required.
- Provide key inputs into Jive’s digital strategy through insight into areas for optimization based on conversion rates throughout the lead and opportunity lifecycle. The successful applicant will need to support the building of an integrated infrastructure to ensure that our existing technology leverages the marketing automation and CRM applications resulting in the ability to analyze end to end results.
- Support new key initiatives as they arise. Run pilots and tests on a regular basis to ensure there is continuous improvement within the global marketing organization.
- Strong expertise in database marketing and lead management systems and techniques. Requires solid understanding of processes around marketing programs and lead processing, including what constitutes a “good” lead.
- Strong process-orientation and problem solving skills. Ability to translate marketing and sales requirements into action plan and deliverables. Ability to create and implement improvement initiatives, influencing cross-functional teams.
- Deep expertise in developing analytics, KPIs, insights and executive metrics.
- Understanding of Sirius decisions lead waterfall and KPIs that impact marketing.
- Strong ability to build relationships across sales, IT, operations and marketing.
- Excellent project management skills with ability to multi-task and work well under pressure. Attention to detail. Solid team and budget management skills. Results-oriented.
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude toward external and internal audiences. Ability to develop strong relationships with marketing teams, sales, IT and vendors.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have strong hands-on experience with salesforce.com and Marketo a major plus.
- Passion for the cloud.
- 5 years in database marketing, lead generation, analytics and management. Experience in high tech and working with field organization preferred.