This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Here's what I would try:
- Created a triggered smart campaign with visited website page of a specific interior page (ex. website.com/about-us/joe-example) and a flow step of increase score or send alert.
- Clear your browser history and fill out a form on the site.
- Navigate to a few pages, including the page outlined above.
- Check the smart campaign to see that it fired (you may receive the alert, but check the campaign too)
- Open the lead record in Marketo and check the activity log tab. You should see the visit web page as an activity type and the page you choose in detail.
I will be testing this out to see if the code is working the way it should.
If you use a browser-extension like Ghostery, you see what tracking scripts are being loaded on the page. If Munchkin is loading, it will say Marketo analytics script is loaded.