Issue with responsive custom font rendering in FireFox, later versions of IE

Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue with responsive custom font rendering in FireFox, later versions of IE

Hi everyone,

I hope all is well. I had a question I was hoping the community could help me with.  I've created a responsive landing page.  In the version on my FTP, before I loaded it to Marketo, our custom font was rendering well accross all of the latest browsers.  However, when we moved the design into a Marketo template, the custom font now doesn't render in FireFox or later versions of IE.  We do have it in other browsers, just not those.  So something in our loading it to Marketo is causing the font to break.  

Has anyone experienced this issue before?  Any ideas?

Here's the page in question:

http://learn.networkforgood.org/Product-Spotlight-Demo_Aug-8-Product-Spotlight-Landing-Page.html
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Issue with responsive custom font rendering in FireFox, later versions of IE

Couple of screenshots from Chrome Developer Tools:

0EM50000000SGws.jpg
0EM50000000SGwx.jpg
Looks like you need to move those font files to your domain; cross-domain requests can pose security risks, so they are often blocked by the browser, and I know Marketo will not change their security settings to allow them.
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Re: Issue with responsive custom font rendering in FireFox, later versions of IE

Hi Jordon,

Marketo doesn't support responsive code and you have create this out-of-box. Here is link how you can create responsive landing page on Marketo- http://www.grazitti.com/blog/create-responsive-landing-pages-in-marketo/

I
f you need more help then please drop me line on info@grazitti.com and we can show you some examples of responsive landing pages we have created for different companies.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jason!  Looks like that's the problem.  If I move the fonts and the font CSS to the Marketo domain, sounds like we should be all set.  Thanks for your help!