This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
Roadshow is probably best, although Tradeshow should work. Both come with ipad event settings out of the box.
Download the ipad app and the instructions (quick search).
- setup the program and dates of event
- 7 days before event, ipad will pick up the info
- configure a Role to have access to ipad events (usually good to be a separate Role in case you have contractors)
- test it with a test program
- have ipads ready and logged in the night before.
We use Roadshow most of the time. We distinguish the two based on if it's an event (or sub-event at a major tradeshow) that our company is hosting - it's considered a Roadshow. If we simply have a booth at an event and are capturing badge scans, we consider this a Tradeshow. In our case, Roadshow are higher value, higher touch events.
so its a sub event at a major conference-- we are having the after party i would like to check people in -- do you need to have an enterprise account to use the marketo event app? thanks.
I'm not sure. We do have an enterprise account.