SOLVED

Is there a rate question option on forms?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a rate question option on forms?

I'm creating a form but would like to include a question where a lead can look down a list of services and rate each one, without having to create 15 seperate fields, so:

What services rank as high priortiy for you?
                      1   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Audio          
Marketing
Mobile App
SEO etc

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is there a rate question option on forms?

You really do need those 15 separate fields if you want to do this using Marketo forms because for each "service" you need to record the level of priority - and I don't know where else you could store all of that information other than a field for each service.

The benefit of having these in Marketo is that you could potentially re-use them to now easily run targeted communication campaigns based on the 15 new services priority fields:
  • If Audio Services Rank "greater than" 5 then send to "Engagement Nurture Program, Stream: Audio"
  • etc

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

You really do need those 15 separate fields if you want to do this using Marketo forms because for each "service" you need to record the level of priority - and I don't know where else you could store all of that information other than a field for each service.

The benefit of having these in Marketo is that you could potentially re-use them to now easily run targeted communication campaigns based on the 15 new services priority fields:
  • If Audio Services Rank "greater than" 5 then send to "Engagement Nurture Program, Stream: Audio"
  • etc
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Grant!