Cannot change owner or sync to SFDC

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cannot change owner or sync to SFDC

I keep trying to change the owner and sync a record to SFDC, but keep getting this message below:

0EM50000000S4Rc.jpg

0EM50000000S4Rh.jpg

Does anyone have any ideas what's going on?
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cannot change owner or sync to SFDC

Have you tried changing the owner in SFDC first? Does the lead exist in SFDC?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes tried that and the data isn't syncing over from SFDC to Marketo. We also tried assign the owner by the syncing the lead from Marketo to SFDC and it's still not working! We contacted both Marketo & SFDC support and SFDC support  is saying there are issues with Marketo and Marketo support is saying there are issues with SFDC. Totally stumped!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would just wait and try again maybe Monday? Sometimes technology is just stubborn. I've had issues before, and I just try, try again and it normally works.
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Login to SFDC using the same credentials that Marketo uses, lookup the Contact in question, then change the owner via the UI. Most likely this will show that there is a permission problem. 
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

I wonder if the the lead record is missing the minimum requirement to sync over to SFDC? I've seen this happen before in my instance where I at least need the last name and company name on a record before I can sync it over to SFDC. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jep! We logged in as Marketo and was able to change the Lead owner no problem, but the changes are not coming over to Marketo =(