SOLVED

Mobile view of landing pages

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mobile view of landing pages

I saw the announcement about the ability to access mobile view of landing pages; however, when I follow the steps shown, I do not see a mobile vs desktop option shown in the demo.  Is this only available for specific templates or when you are initially creating landing pages or?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Re: Mobile view of landing pages

Cathrine,

This should show up if you open any Landing Page in the LP Editor. If the page is using a template that is not yet Mobile Compatible you will have an option to upgrade it from the LP Editor or you can also do so from the Template Editor.

As of this evening, the feature has now been rolled out to every customer so if you can't access this functionality please contact support.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Adam_Vavrek1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Are these the instructions you followed? And you edited an existing Landing Page in Marketing Activities? I see it in my instance...
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Cathrine,

This should show up if you open any Landing Page in the LP Editor. If the page is using a template that is not yet Mobile Compatible you will have an option to upgrade it from the LP Editor or you can also do so from the Template Editor.

As of this evening, the feature has now been rolled out to every customer so if you can't access this functionality please contact support.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.. I did just go into the system and the feature is now there.  Woo hoo!