Email Performance Report Filled Out Form

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Performance Report Filled Out Form

I am not getting the correct amount of Number Sent, Number Clicked, etc. The report is showing that I only sent a few emails when in actuality I sent hundreds. What am I doing wrong? 

My numbers look like this:
Sent 2, Delivered 2, Clicked 1 - when I really Sent 300 emails

Thanks for any help -- as you can probably tell I'm new to Marketo.

6 REPLIES 6
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Email Performance Report Filled Out Form

Hi Linda, you might have some constraints set in the report. You can check this in the setup of the report.

Also, you can see the email performance within the send email campaign, if you click the email tab as below. Then you might be able to confirm if maybe something was wrong with the setup of the send if these numbers are the same. 

0EM50000000SQaM.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Dory,

The numbers do not match. When I creat a report as an Asset of the Engagment program I see the correct numbers, however when I add the Filled Out Form filter it drops the number Sent. It seems the number Sent is really showing me the number that filled out the form. Is that correct? The column label should not be Sent if that is the case. We'd like to see, for example: Sent = 300, Filled Out Form = 25.

Hope this makes sense.
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Ah, yes, this makes sense. Unfortunately you aren't adding the "filled out form" field to the report, you're just minimizing the numbers provided by the report to those who filled out the form. Your best bet would probably be to create the report and a smart list of anyone who filled out the form.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm still not getting it. I've created a smart list of those that filled out the form and but it doesn't show the total number sent. I can view the total number sent in the report, but it doesn't include those that filled out the form. We mailed thousands of emails, and unfortunately only a dozen or so filled out the forms, but we still want to see that in one report. Sigh.

Linda
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Linda, 
I'm assuming that the form they filled out was on a landing page that the email led to, not within the email itself, correct? If that's the case, then you want to look at the Landing Page Performance Report. That report shows number and percentage of Conversions (form fill outs). 

-Manisha
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Manisha.
Unfortunately, the landing page report doesn't show the number of emails sent. It just shows the number of Views, which includes my test views, which skews our numbers. I ended up manually creating a spreadsheet with data from each report, LP Performance and EM Performance. I think I have it now. This was my first attempt at an Engagement Program and it has definitely been a learning experience in what NOT to do next time.