Reports to: Online Marketing Manager
Date Completed: July 2014
1. Position overview
The Online Marketing and Data Coordinator is responsible for coordination of a variety of online marketing initiatives and day to day online marketing and data operations.
2. Specific roles and responsibilities:
· Perform regular site updates and maintenance using Teaching Strategies’ CMS and Wordpress for all Teaching Strategies marketing Web sites; includes but not limited to bookshop product updates, press releases, and conferences. Update web site at request of , and in coordination with, other Teaching Strategies staff, company-wide, as appropriate.
· Develop new website sections and pages in collaboration with Online Marketing Manager.
· Support web strategy development
· Support website-based campaigns
· Coordinate image searches, internal approvals, work flow and timelines for web projects
· Use Jira ticketing system to submit website developer requests when necessary
· Support Online Marketing Manager in investigating website activity using Google Analytics to help make recommendations for new web/online initiatives and strategy
· Coordinate invoices and budget tracking for online projects
· Support email marketing initiatives through the creation of emails and landing pages using HTML and CSS
· Assist, as needed, in the creation of online campaigns using a marketing automation platform
· Schedule and provide support for marketing webinar recording sessions, editing those sessions using Final Cut Pro, and uploading the final recordings to YouTube
Marketing Data Support
· Work closely with the other members of the Marketing Team, on careful implementation of Teaching Strategies marketing data policies
· Clean all lists according to established standards and best practices
· Ongoing duplicate record maintenance in collaboration with stakeholders
· Ongoing list maintenance—subscription end dates, list health, database integration issues
· Responsible for day to day updates to the following social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
· Support social media campaigns, including working with Content and Community Manager, occasionally drafting text, photo research, internal approvals, etc.
· Monitor and administer the Teaching Strategies online Community, coordinating replies with the appropriate internal departments when necessary
· Blog administration in coordination with the Content and Community Manager
· Collect and provide social media data for monthly marketing data reporting.
· 1-3 years of work experience in marketing (preferred) with web experience and social media strongly preferred
· BA/BS degree highly desired
· Experience coordinating professional social media and online marketing campaigns
· HTML and CSS required
· Imaging Editing software required
· Video editing skills, FinalCut Pro experience highly desired
· Experience with Wordpress a plus
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products required
· Experience with email marketing and marketing automation software preferred
Essential Job Functions:
· Ability to frequently answer the telephone and communicate verbally
· Ability to frequently read and understand text via computer and mobile device
· Ability to frequently stand and/or sit for extended periods of time based on the task
· Ability to frequently manipulate computer keyboard, mouse, and mobile device
This position description is a summary of the most pertinent responsibilities. It is not intended to be inclusive of all responsibilities. All employees may be required to perform other appropriate duties as assigned by management.
Teaching Strategies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individual with Disabilities.
To apply, visit: http://teachingstrategies.iapplicants.com/searchjobs.php