SOLVED

Issue with Marketo's Outlook Add In - Email details are being uploaded from Marketo...please check back later

Go to solution
Augie_Kuron
Level 2

Issue with Marketo's Outlook Add In - Email details are being uploaded from Marketo...please check back later

I see this topic has come up before, about a year ago, but I haven't seen any true resolution to how this can be avoided so thought I'd check back in to see if anyone has any further insight since this appears to be an ongoing issue with syncing email activity into SalesForce.

Like others have mentioned, it asks that you check back for the email details, weeks go by and the message still insists you 'check back later.'

Any advise as to how the email details can actually be uploaded would be great; as well as any advise as to how this can be prevented in the future as I find it happens a little too frequntly and randomly.

Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Issue with Marketo's Outlook Add In - Email details are being uploaded from Marketo...please check back later

Hi August,

I have run into this in the past with a few customers and it came down to access/permissions in SFDC. In one case it was access to the Marketo folder in the email templates section of SFDC.

If you haven't done so already I suggest logging a case with support and giving a few examples and the times that those activities were logged in SFDC, support may be able to check the error logs to see if it points to anything specific.

Rgs,
Cathal

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Issue with Marketo's Outlook Add In - Email details are being uploaded from Marketo...please check back later

Hi August,

I have run into this in the past with a few customers and it came down to access/permissions in SFDC. In one case it was access to the Marketo folder in the email templates section of SFDC.

If you haven't done so already I suggest logging a case with support and giving a few examples and the times that those activities were logged in SFDC, support may be able to check the error logs to see if it points to anything specific.

Rgs,
Cathal
Augie_Kuron
Level 2

Thanks Cathal, sounds like you're right, it's an issue with SFDC (System.LimitException: Too many SOQL queries: 101 ).  

I've gone ahead and opened up a case with Marketo Support and our SFDC Admin is helping with getting the issue resolved.