Program subscription report- daily update on new registered leads

Anonymous
Not applicable

Program subscription report- daily update on new registered leads

Hi, 

Is there a way of setting up a subscription report for an event program which provides the program owner a daily email update of leads who have registered for an event? So the Marketing Manager doesnt have to manually go into marketo and check?

Thanks
Alison
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Re: Program subscription report- daily update on new registered leads

not really, no report will show that actual lead details of who registered and get that sent to you in Marketo, unless they have access to view the members in that program. (you can use a lead report and group by email address, but I'm sure you want to see all details).

A workaround is to sync the Program with SFDC Campaign and have SFDC email a report on the memebers of that campaign.

Draw back to this is all memebers need to be in SFDC when first created in Marketo. Your org might not sync every lead on creation from Marketo to SFDC
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alison,

Yeah you can set this up under analytics, follow these steps:

1. Go to Analytics tab

2. Cick "New Report"

3. In the pop up, select the right folder of where to store it, select the type (sounds like it'll be "program performance", or "landing page reports" - whatever is relevant for you), name it and hit create.

4. The report will now be created but you just want to include the relevant info, click the "Setup" tab within your report.

5. Drag across the "Programs" button from the right hand column into the left, a pop up will appear, in there select the program you want to know about. This is your report set up now. You can click the "report" tab to see this info.

6. Now you need to set up the alerts. Click the "subscriptions" tab, and select "new report subscriptions".

7. In the pop up enter the email adresses of who you want to receieve this report, how frequently etc. Once you hit create, youre done!

There's proabably some Marketo guides to show you this with screenshots etc, and help you decide the right report type, but hopefully this gives you an idea of where to go.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Allison, I found this in another post, just tried it, and it works great!  

Use the WEB PAGE ACTIVITY report, and I add this criteria:

SMART LIST:
FILTER = FILLED OUT FORM: pick your form,
ADD 
CONSTRAINT OF WEB PAGE IS: add your landing page

Shows everyone who filled out your registration form on your registratoin landing page....hence....those who would be registered!

I then set-up the Subscription to email weekly to the right folks.

Volia! A registration report ---- no one has to know it's actually web page activity. 🙂