SOLVED

admin users limits

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

admin users limits

Is there a limit to the number of admin users we can have for a Marketo instance?
in terms of licenses?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Valerie_Armstro
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: admin users limits

As Grant said, Marketo does not cap the number of admins you can have.  Although, if you are looking for suggestions, it really depends on your company and the number of active Marketo users.  In most cases, I think one or two admins would suffice, but if you have a larger user base or you have Marketo users in multiple locations, you may find having one in each location may be the best.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

There's no hard cap that I know of, although I'm sure it would eventually run into problems if, for example, you tried to have hundreds or thousands of them.
Valerie_Armstro
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

As Grant said, Marketo does not cap the number of admins you can have.  Although, if you are looking for suggestions, it really depends on your company and the number of active Marketo users.  In most cases, I think one or two admins would suffice, but if you have a larger user base or you have Marketo users in multiple locations, you may find having one in each location may be the best.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Grant and Val!