1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 21, 2014 9:44 AM by Josh Hill

Drip Campaign - Cadence

Ashley La Fond
      I am setting up my first drip campaign and have some questions on cadence, triggers and program setup. 

We're launching a training program for existing clients of one of our products which runs for the first 90-days after signing up for the tool. This is a new initiative, so we are opting in current clients, and then new clients willl be added to the program, as they are onboarded. 

Few questions: 
      1. The cadence is not static, meaning some weeks we need to send two emails, other weeks only one, to keep within the 90-day schedule. Do I have to setup different streams for each week to do this? And if so, how do I set the trigger rules to push people into next stream? 
      2. We are connected to Salesforce CRM which powers the program smartlist. What is best practice for opt-ing in new members so they start at the beginning of the program?
      3. We're planning to launch within the month, so we need to skip two weeks in December because of the holiday season. Do I need to create a new campaign for members that are opted in after January or is there a workaroud? 
      Thanks in advance, 

Ashley