Responses please to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a dreamer with an undeniable passion for utilizing your talents to engage customers? Someone who thrives on endless possibility and opportunity while enjoying stability and support and believes that coming to work should offer them excitement and the ability to have an immediate impact. Are you looking for a place to become part of a team of gifted innovators who value a collaborative and strategic atmosphere in order to rapidly and directly influence the way consumers shop for health and supplemental protection as they navigate the uncharted reform marketplace?
Based in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area, HealthMarkets is a privately owned holding company focused on serving the insurance needs of individuals, families and small business through our subsidiary insurance companies; and we are embarking on an initiative to build on our vast nationwide agent network by adding an innovative and consumer-centric web-based shopping experience to deliver our portfolio of products. Our already vast network of agents and carrier partners, coupled with half a million policies already sold, places us in the unique position to offer consumers an unprecedented shopping experience.
At HealthMarkets, consumers will be in the driver’s seat – able to compare and buy insurance products online, through our trusted local agents, or in any combination they choose. The consumer has the choice and we need you to help us deliver.
If you are ready to -
· Engineer and implement campaigns using Marketing Automation Software and maintain responsibility for templates, forms and other associated content for use in marketing activities including contact data management.
· Provide comprehensive analysis, testing and reporting that accurately assesses delivery, profitability and performance of email/SMS campaigns.
· Own all email metrics: deliverability, open create, click thru rate and manage the overall health of prospect and customer database, including IP reputation and spam-complaint rates.
· Become an expert in all things Marketo and its integrations with other business systems to deliver rapid and high quality communications.
· Continually optimize our email marketing efforts: conduct A/B and multivariate testing of creative (email format, copy, images, offers, landing pages) to drive conversion events.
· Utilize multiple marketing strategies and platforms to assist in the development and execution of initiatives to increase the loyalty, life time value (LTV) and retention of existing customers
· Act as a marketing thought leader, keeping abreast of the latest trends in email/SMS marketing and social marketing including development of new ideas for test campaigns
· Develop and maintain trigger campaigns and other initiatives to increase personalization to the consumer
· Proactively identify, respond to and resolve issues and risks and provide quality assurance for marketing campaigns pre-deployment to maximize effectiveness.
· Lead initiatives from concept to implementation by driving the schedule, working with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams and helping to educate internal clients on the best use of marketing strategies.
If you have -
· A minimum of 2-4 years progressive digital marketing and/or advertising experience, preferably with an emphasis on email/SMS marketing in a cross channel environment.
· A strong understanding of e-commerce, CRM, direct-to-consumer database marketing, campaign management, email service provider (ESP) platforms and tools, and/or SMS marketing tools.
· Excellent analytical data skills and a keen understanding of marketing metrics and program measurement.
· Superior written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of team and stakeholders.
· Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making abilities and a talent for balancing multiple projects simultaneously while meeting aggressive deadlines.
· Experience with cross-functional project management and IT business requirement collaboration and documentation
· Advanced Microsoft Office Suite proficiency with emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
· A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business, communications, humanities or social sciences.
Bonus if your -
· Background is in the healthcare and/or insurance industry.
· Knowledge base includes an understanding of statistics and experience with SQL.
- Experience with HTML editing, marketing automation (e.g. Marketo), and CMS/WCM (e.g. WordPress, Adobe) programs a plus.
I have the same question (0)