We need a good events person with some (limited is ok) Marketo experience!
The Libris Events and Marketing Associate will assist with the planning, development, and execution of B2B events, sponsorships and conferences for Libris by PhotoShelter. The Libris Events and Marketing Associate will also have a hands-on role in developing and creating email marketing programs to include customer/prospect newsletters, product updates, special offers and the promotion of blog content and featured articles/research pieces, and guides.
Additionally, the role will support the marketing team at Libris, focused on sales lead generation, content marketing, social media, and partnership program developments. The position will also support event programs for our core product, PhotoShelter, focused on the professional photography market.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Managing a calendar of events, sponsorships, and conferences targeting Libris customers and prospects in key growth categories
- Developing and overseeing events in our New York City Headquarters to include customer happy hours, round-table discussions, case study presentations and thought leadership programs for Libris
- Developing and executing event communications (invitations, coordinating with the Sales team on invitation strategies, rsvp tracking and post-event engagement tactics for lead generation purposes)
- Coordinating events programs for PhotoShelter featuring top photographers, (i.e.showcasing PhotoShelter member’s work, portfolio reviews, tips and lesson, and educational programs for photographers)
- The position will support current event programs as well a brainstorm and develop new event activation/experiences
- Developing email campaigns (weekly customer/prospect Newsletters, special offers,
Blog RSS and featured content promotions, etc.) utilizing Marketo email marketing software
- Writing copy for email marketing and working with the Design team on image/graphic needs
- Creating appropriate banners/design materials for email, blog, social usage for marketing content
- Using tokenized email templates for email deployments
- Building landing pages on Unbounce
- Building targeted smart lists based on database targets
- Tracking email performance and reporting data to the Marketing team
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Department head and other members of the Marketing team
- Successful event management and project management experience
- Leading our existing events processes, while having a fresh perspective to iterate creatively moving forward
- Highly organized, detail oriented with exceptional project and time management skills
- Willingness to take on additional tasks and roles with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to manage key tasks, communicating out to the team, and know when to ask for help
- Comfort in working with various partners and a team that encourage collaboration
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization, as well as customers
- Ability to assess and prioritize workload in a deadline-oriented environment
- The opportunity to build your events & general marketing experience on a high-performing team, in a high impact role with high cross functional visibility!
- An inspired environment. Inc. Magazine named PhotoShelter one of the fastest growing companies in the US and we’ve been awarded one of the Best Places To Work in NYC by InternetWeek with special recognition for our employee happiness scores.
- Visual Media industry expertise through exposure to amazing photographers and videographers and new trends in the industry.
- Location. Beautiful views of Trinity Church, The Hudson & East rivers and the Financial District.
- Food. Lots of it. Always. Usually in combination with photo slideshows and team events.
- Benefits. We offer the usual good stuff. Competitive annual salary, monthly paid commissions, 401(k) with company match, insurance coverage (health, dental and vision, life), 28 PTO days from year 1, and commuter benefits.
Apply here or email me firstname.lastname@example.org to chat