Atlassian is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to help optimize demand generation campaigns, processes, and systems. Your role will be to build out and execute against the campaign calendar and further optimize our Marketo instance into 1st and 3rd party technology stacks. If you are passionate about marketing technology and building new businesses by partnering with teams across Atlassian, you'll love it here!
We are looking for someone who loves the science of marketing operations and enjoys building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns. You will work with world-class sales and marketing teams and new, emerging businesses within Atlassian. Sound like you? Read on..
In this role, you'll get to
- Partner with demand generation experts to execute day-day campaign operations and marketing automation systems administration while optimizing for scale and efficiency.
- Implement account based marketing best practices; segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency, contact outreach, engagement and effectiveness within target accounts.
- Execute and optimize effective lead nurturing programs using Marketo.
- Assist in managing the lead lifecycle - implement and optimize lead scoring, qualification and hand-off to sales processes.
- Assist in development, management and optimization of martech infrastructure.
- Proactively govern data outputs for all programs/campaigns.
- Assist with program conceptualization, program execution, and success measurement.
- Uncover opportunities to optimize conversion across the lead generation and sales funnel.
- Establish, maintain, and optimize scalable marketing processes for campaign and lead generation / management.
- Play an integral role in supporting the globalization of campaigns.
On the first day, we'll expect you to have
- 2-4 years of experience in B2B demand generation and marketing automation.
- Extensive experience as a Marketo Admin with building nurture campaigns, lead scoring, reporting, and connecting multiple data sources. Marketo Certified Expert preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce reporting and custom objects with proficient understanding of the Salesforce CRM architecture.
- Comprehensive understanding of enterprise lead generation standard methodologies.
- A desire to create and build account-based marketing programs
- A passion for metrics. You live for the data.
More about our team
Serious collaboration is the key to success for this role. You’ll be working both with the demand generation marketers, as well as the product marketing managers to execute on the GTM strategies and optimize all the stages of marketing. We run our organization like an agile team. The top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Apply here: https://www.atlassian.com/company/careers/detail/06a40bd2-3ab8-4591-be5b-428f79d20d1a