Catchpoint Systems is seeking a Demand Generation Manager who is responsible for planning and executing integrated demand generation programs that include online and offline elements, as well as tracking and reporting on the results of the programs to ensure proper measurement and lead / revenue accountability.
The right candidate will have a strong analytical approach to problem solving, be a socially savvy “digital native,” and be comfortable with the latest technology to deliver successful demand generation programs, including CRM, marketing automation, and analytics tools.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Lead the strategic planning of inbound and outbound demand generation programs that drive revenue growth.
- Oversee the development and execution of demand generation tactics, including email, webinars, events and search engine marketing.
- Develop and produce reports and dashboards to provide visibility across all aspects of marketing e.g. campaign effectiveness, lead distribution, pipeline contribution, return on marketing investment, overall marketing performance.
- Manage the marketing database and incorporate processes/tools to maintain data integrity.
- Create persona and market based nurture programs that are aligned to the buyer’s journey.
- Directly oversees Paid Search, SEO, Display, online ad buys (CPC, CPT, CPA), e-mail marketing (demand gen and customer marketing), list buys, domain management, and other assignments as they surface.
- Experience with Marketo, familiarity with sales-stage nurture tactics, buyer personas and lead scoring.
Experience and Skills
- 4+ year history of demand generation, marketing communications, product marketing, channel and/or sales roles.
- Experience with day-to-day use of Marketo.
- Experience with day-to-day use of CRM system, preferably SFDC.
- Some experience with web content management systems (CMS).
- Some knowledge of HTML, CSS and web/email publishing standards – understanding enough to work with creative services to manage campaign deliverables.
- Able to demonstrate strategic marketing, project management, budget management and financial management skill sets.
- Creative thinking capabilities; Interest/desire to learn and adopt new marketing strategies and tactics.
- Business analysis experience.
- Demonstrated results in improving sales pipeline/funnel close ratios.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
We offer great benefits along with a stable and professional work environment, health insurance, and stock options.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org