We're excited about helping data teams solve the world's toughest problems from drug discovery and energy efficiency to protecting financial markets.
We're excited about being ranked one of North America's fastest growing companies for the second consecutive year by Deloitte's 2019 Technology Fast 500 (among other accolades).
But we're *most excited* to speak with you if you're an amazing marketer and you want to make your mark in an equally amazing high growth start up! Check out our senior manager, demand generation role on the team at the link below or refer a rockstar you know.
The Senior Manager, Demand Generation is responsible for creating and executing programs that drive pipeline growth across channels to support Databricks’ explosive growth. This individual will have a demonstrable track record of success with demand generation and strategies and tactics, and scaling initiatives across Marketing, SDR and sales teams in a high growth environment.
- Increased qualified leads, opportunities and pipeline to meet or exceed aggressive targets across business segments.
- Improved full funnel metrics, campaign performance and ROI from marketing investments in demand generation
- Effective program execution & alignment across marketing, SDR and sales teams
- Playbook to operationalize and scale new and optimize existing broad based and target account campaigns
- Well developed insights into what works for our audiences and in specific channels, to better optimize campaign performance
- Best practices in campaign and lead management
- 7+ years experience in demand generation in a high growth SaaS startup.
- Strong understanding of funnel metrics and levers to move the needle on generating qualified leads and accelerating opportunity and pipeline velocity
- Expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (Marketo) and ability to navigate Salesforce to pull reports on specific campaigns and understand status of leads in the funnel
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data, generate insights and translate it into actionable changes
- Strong project management and communications skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, and drive alignment and execution across groups
- Able to perform under pressure, prioritize and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Catered lunch (everyday), snacks, and drinks
- Gym reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome coworkers
- Maternity and paternity plans
Databricks’ mission is to accelerate innovation for its customers by unifying Data Science, Engineering and Business. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Databricks provides a Unified Analytics Platform for data science teams to collaborate with data engineering and lines of business to build data products. Users achieve faster time-to-value with Databricks by creating analytic workflows that go from ETL and interactive exploration to production. The company also makes it easier for its users to focus on their data by providing a fully managed, scalable, and secure cloud infrastructure that reduces operational complexity and total cost of ownership. Databricks, venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA and Battery Ventures, among others, has a global customer base that includes Salesforce, Viacom, Shell, and HP. For more information, visit www.databricks.com.
Apache, Apache Spark and Spark are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.