Swiftly is a big data platform for transportation. The platform weaves data analytics, intuitive visualizations, and real-time predictive technologies into applications that drive smarter decisions for public transit agencies. Today, over 60 cities and 3,500 transit professionals use Swiftly to improve transportation for nearly 1 billion passenger trips per year.
The digital demand generation manager is an important role in our mission to help public transit agencies deliver fast, reliable transit service to their city. This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA and will report to the CMO.
At Swiftly we firmly believe in the power and importance of creating world-class brand interactions and experiences - big and small - that directly contribute to the success of the business.
As the Digital Marketing and Campaigns Manager, you’ll be the heartbeat of our B2B enterprise SaaS pipeline generation engine - creating programs that help our potential customers make their buying decisions with Swiftly in mind. You’ll partner closely with the sales team to define and execute the most impactful ABM marketing campaigns for their respective target accounts.
You’ll manage the growth pipeline and ensure we have the right programs in place to meet our quarterly and annual growth objectives. You will pay close attention to the details and budgets for each campaign that we execute. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with superb organization, fresh ideas, and a knack for marketing that impacts revenue.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the digital demand marketing strategy and execution. You will be accountable for all aspects of digital channels to drive new business acquisition and upsell pipeline.
- Manage global pipeline for digital and offline channels - work with our sales and business operations teams to create and track appropriate metrics that measure the growth and health of our pipeline (conversion rates, aging, velocity, cost per opportunity).
- Work with sales and customer success to determine the ‘heat map’ of which prospects or customers to target and agree on the right marketing messages and actions to activate these accounts.
- Build multi-channel ABM campaigns and programs that generate interest and move customers and prospects through the sales process.
- Drive education, engagement and ultimately generate pipeline through digital channels including organic and paid search and social, re-targeting and email nurture program.
- Manage the demand generation budget and vendors for execution including advertising platforms, translation agencies and third party media.
- Passion for public transit/urbanism.
- 5+ years of experience of B2B SaaS digital demand generation marketing experience with a focus on delivering qualified pipeline.
- Proficient in Salesforce, Hubspot, or Marketo and digital advertising / paid social platforms - Google Adwords, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Strong written and verbal communication; able to collaborate with other Swiftlets, customers and partners.
- Experience managing budgets and are comfortable with numbers.Strong organization skills, leaving no detail untouched.Excellent communication skills; you are able to clearly and concisely craft messages to internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and are comfortable managing expectations and keeping teams on track.
Beyond the Skills:
- We are looking for candidates who are passionate about mobility, sustainability, or mission-oriented projects that have a significant real-world impact. Ideal candidates encompass the core values of our company:
- Team. You’re a team player that believes in working with others to accomplish big goals.
- Communication. You believe openness and honesty underpin effective communication.
- Feedback. You’re a voracious learner. You seek and give constructive feedback to improve your practice.
- Growth. You are passionate about our work of growing the smart transit industry.
- Diversity. You cherish other perspectives and opinions.
- Impact. You regularly evaluate the return on investment to optimize for positive impact.
Don’t just hit the apply button. We want to hear more about you. Tell us:
- Why are you passionate about mobility?
- What interests you about Swiftly?
We are an equal opportunity employer - we are committed to a workplace that is as dynamic, diverse, and passionate as the communities we serve