Verticurl (a WPP Company) hiring MarTech Consultant(Client Services Director) in New York, United States | LinkedIn
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resumes.
As MarTech Consultant(Client Services Director) – Verticurl, North America, you will have the responsibility for Account success, relationship and specifically client growths in the region.
You are a technology-savvy individual who has experience in digital marketing and know its value in driving company strategies. You work directly with our clients Decision Makers to understand their business, KPI`s, opportunities and challenges, and help them maximize their MarTech investments with services Verticurl provides.
You will oversee internal teams of CSM`s and AE`s that will be working with you on respective accounts and you will contribute to their success and development, you will help to coach, mentor and ensure that together, you are working as a successful team that helps your customers be wildly successful. You will work closely with GVP of client Services and Regional Director to ensure correct billing, invoicing, and renewals, provide needed technical expertise and act as a point of escalation for any technical or relationship issues.
- Providing leadership and lead engagements with an assigned book of business, developing strategic plans with key clients and overseeing the delivery of world-class marketing technology solutions
- Maintaining relationships and serving as a trusted advisor to senior stakeholders with our clients’ organizations
- Supporting growth and retention of client relationships through annual and quarterly planning
- Past agency experience required and mandatory
- Proven experience in driving top-line revenue through client relationships and new business development
- Working knowledge of leading Marketing Technologies (e.g. Adobe, Oracle, Salesforce.com, IBM, etc.)
- Experience in supporting large enterprise clients and multi-national organizations