Are you looking to make a meaningful contribution to the growth of a successful software company?
Who We Are
Personify is the leading solution provider that empowers the best member-focused organizations to succeed. Through our member management and engagement software and services, we help our clients better interact with their constituents at every touch point. For over 20 years, we’ve been a trusted partner to associations, nonprofits and organizations of all kinds—helping them change the world, one constituent at a time.
What You'll Do
The role requires a “full stack” marketer with experience creating and executing demand generation strategies across paid and organic properties including but not limited to: PPC, display, web properties, content marketing, and field marketing.
You will own demand generation for Personify, developing end-to-end campaigns from initial brainstorm to execution. This role requires experience with marketing automation platforms (preferably Marketo) and paid digital media: running quick and cost-effective tests, validating, reporting, and scaling up campaigns. Collaboration is the key to success for this role as you will be working in the Personify Sales team and collaborating with the Corporate Marketing Team to execute on the GTM strategies optimizing the conversion of marketing efforts into pipeline and revenue.
- Build and execute a world-class demand generation and ABM playbook. Analyze opportunities, create experiences, and implement strategies to support demand creation against revenue goals for the business.
- Work with internal and external subject matter experts to build digital campaigns across all major channels (Adwords, Paid Social, Capterra, and others)
- Increase conversion rates through A/B testing across the marketing funnel in finding the right marketing mix for our product offering.
- Design and implement lead conversion campaigns including email marketing drips, nurture and recycled lead lifecycles. Ensure high levels of data management, processes, and reporting for all projects.
- Use automation to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Manage and expand the capabilities and efficiencies of our Marketing Automation platform and Marketing Technology Stack.
- Manage list segmentation and scoring to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and ultimately conversion.
- Partner closely with marketing and sales teams across Personify to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of campaigns across email, web personalization, and advertising efforts.
- Expand our distribution footprint beyond owned channels like blog, email, and social through testing and experimentation across digital properties.
- Identify and leverage marketing technologies and partners to support multi-channel campaigns.
Let’s Talk About You (Qualifications)
- You’ve been in a digital marketing demand generation role for at least 3 years with a SaaS company.
Experience implementing enterprise ABM strategies and inside lead velocity models of demand generation programs, campaigns, and accountability.
- A roll your sleeves up attitude supporting quality lead progression and follow up with sales and business development representatives.
- You have experience with the core areas of our demand generation function, which includes paid media and PPC, website, marketing operations, and marketing automation.
- A solid understanding of how organic and paid efforts drive demand for individual product lines, multi-product offerings and corporate affinities.
- You have successfully created, managed and executed a demand generation strategy that has delivered positive ROI.
- You have deep experience and expertise running experiments and A/B testing and optimizing campaigns -- and have results to prove it.
- You’ve been able to significantly scale lead volume while holding to an acceptable quality level and cost per lead.
- You have managed an annual paid media budget of a few hundred thousand dollars or more.
- Reporting and metrics management is key including Google Analytics, marketing automation tools and other marketing technology solutions. Experience with creating and presenting core marketing metrics to senior leadership.
- Proactively surface insights based on data informed inspection across the entire marketing funnel.
- Outstanding campaign management and communication skills with a great track record of working across marketing, sales, operations and product teams.
- You’ve successfully led a team and know how to bring the best out of the people you work with. You also have experience hiring, coaching, parting ways and conflict resolution.
- Self-driven with a desire to experiment, fail, learn, and grow.
- Marketing Automation tool certification a must. Marketo experience preferred.
- Understanding of Sirius Decisions demand waterfall framework & playbook preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or related field required.
If you’ve worked at a nonprofit or have been involved in the nonprofit sector, you’ve got a leg up on other applicants because you understand our market. Make sure you highlight this experience.