AnsweredAssumed Answered

How can I send 1 email with dynamic content blocks for products they have and products they don't have?

Question asked by Ronn Burner on Nov 10, 2019
Latest reply on Nov 13, 2019 by Ronn Burner

Here is what I'm being told from above that I need to solve for. I can't figure this out.

Think of our product model as DirecTV. A customer can go online and select (subscribe) to any channel or combination of channels they choose. - - So I have 10 ala carte products and a new subscriber signs up to any 1 single product or any number combination up to all 10 products. I only want ONE email to be sent per new subscriber regardless of how many products they subscribed to at one time. Then I will send a 2nd email later. Is it possible - and practical - to acknowledge each product they subscribed to uniquely with a text block and/or image for each AND a different text block promoting the products they did not subscribe to? And if not, what is the best way to handle this type of situation?

So many questions: 1. Segmentation logic? 2. Snippets, dynamic emails or unique streams or programs? 3. Engagement or Default Programs? 4. How to ensure ONLY 1 email regardless of new subscriptions deploys? 5. Smart campaign total and goal?

Any thoughts and or advice on how to handle this initial entry via new subscribers would be a life saver. Thank you!

Outcomes