BNY Mellon Investment Management is looking for an experienced Demand Operations Manager. This individual will be leading the Marketing Ops team in North America Distribution and reporting on a global level.
Job Spec below:
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Demand Operations Manager to join a forward-thinking Marketing department within BNY Mellon Investment Management.
The purpose of this role is to drive campaign execution, lead management processes and supporting technology globally, with particular emphasis on our Marketing Automation platform – Marketo. This role will be critical to campaign execution, sales and marketing alignment and delivering a best in class Marketo support model to deliver value and measurable ROI to the business.
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and work experience required. 5-10 years of related experience preferred; experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred.
- Marketo Certified Expert.
- Expert on e-mail marketing best practices, technologies, trends and GDPR, CAN-SPAM laws.
- Proven recent experience proficiently working with marketing automation or ESP tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Adobe, etc.
- Experience in A/B and multivariate test design, execution and analysis.
- Expertise in email programming (HTML) and production project management (EM delivery).
- Experience producing email programs for investment products such as mutual funds, SMAs, CEFs, ETFs.
- Data-driven individual with emphasis on test-learn-refine and high attention to detail.
- Experience in project management and written and oral communications skills
- A solid understanding of SFDC and its integration with Marketo.