I'm trying to get some input on MKTO/SFDC relationship, specifically from a sync perspective.
There are a couple ways I know that Marketo and SFDC can work together
1) 1:1 sync
- Every Marketo program syncs to its own SFDC campaign
2) Multiple Marketo Programs syncing to 1 SFDC campaign
- use the "sync to SFDC" flow step in Marketo programs to push records to one master SFDC campaign
- using values such as source and medium to determine which channel they came from
3) Hybrid Approach
- Having One Master MKTO program that syncs to One Master SFDC campaign, but having multiple programs in MKTO that are capturing records
- You would use these multiple programs and push them to a master MKTO program, which would already be synced to SFDC
Are there any other approaches I am missing?
And I know everyone's use case is different, but which approach is the most scalable and favorable for reporting?